Friday, November 25, 2022

"If I Had a Hammer": Peter, Paul Pelosi, and Mary (Video)

By Prince George's County Ex-Pat
fri, oct 28, 2022 11:34 a.m.

(N.S.: Sorry but I just stumbled across this, too, in the maildrift.)

Paul Pelosi, Nancy Pelosi's husband, beaten with hammer at home in targeted attack, ap reporting

Mob blowback?

Shades of Baltimore?





Sent: Friday, October 28, 2022 10:32 a.m.
 
 
 
Pelosi's spokesman Drew Hammill said he was expected to make a full recovery.
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 
 
The Star
BREAKING NEWS
 
Friday, October 28, 2022. 11:10 AM EDT
Pelosi's spokesman Drew Hammill said he was expected to make a full recovery.
 
 
 
 


 






- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a quick idea,a couple weeks ago, about the same song,by the David DePape Trio:

If I had a hammer,
I 'd hammer Paul Pelosi
I'd hammer up that dago,
My weapon in hand.
Police yelled out a warning,
Assumed I was a stranger.
so I hammered out some welts between,
His left ear and his right one,
ohh--all over his head.

--GRA