Sunday, October 23, 2022

Dissing the ny "yankees"

By "W"
sun, oct 23, 2022 5:54 a.m.

Dissing the ny "yankees"

You might enjoy scanning this review of the ny yankees loss to the astros [aka the houston cheaters], including comments.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/mlb/article-11345001/Yankees-announcer-Michael-Kay-LIVID-manager-Aaron-Boones-decision-pull-Gerrit-Cole.html

[I am up early watching the first of five live stream concerts, starting with the saratov regional philharmonic, then on to philharmonic omsk, london, leipzig, and landing back in st. petersburg at 1 p.m. eastern time.]

N.S.: I don't know why anyone's still talking about baseball. The season ended with the mets' loss in the series to the padres.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know why anyone's still talking about baseball in 2022--period.I know I don't miss hearing "Luis Espinosa" or "Manny Gutierrez" try to explain how he hit the curve ball to right field,which set up Angel Gonzales' game winning single.
"Uhh,I no want to...not hit de ball,so I try to just make--what's the word..."
"Contact?"
"Si--context."

--GRA