Friday, December 27, 2019

Terry Gilliam: "I hated ‘Black Panther.’ It makes me crazy. It gives young black kids the idea that this is something to believe in. Bull--it. It’s utter bull--it. I think the people who made it have never been to Africa.”

By R.C.
Fri, Dec 27, 2019 4:21 p.m.

"I hated 'Black Panther.' It makes me crazy. It gives young black kids the idea that this is something to believe in. Bull--it. It's utter bull--it. I think the people who made it have never been to Africa," [Terry Gilliam] said.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't have to go to Africa anymore to see savages---plenty of big cities in the USA with enough of them--minus the vines to swing on.
Gilliam is complaining about lack of authenticity in black oriented movies?There IS no such thing as authenticity in ANYTHING blacks are involved in.It's all lies and B.S.
--GRA

Anonymous said...

Terry surely on the shit list now. And he is correct, lots of young and impressionable colored kids believe Wakanda is a real place.

And correct too, go to Gary IN. and you will see Africa close up.