Friday, December 20, 2019

Shadow Banning Comes to Google

By Nicholas Stix

The first time I became aware that Google was banning me was in 2007. Jared Taylor had recently published two versions of the first national report on the Knoxville Horror, the name I coined for the savage carjacking, kidnapping, gang-rape, torture and murder of white couple Channon Christian, 21, and Christopher Newsom, 23, on January 6-8, 2007, in Knoxville, TN, by five blacks and as yet two unidentified perps. He published the first, 1,750-word version on May 14, and a second, 3,500-word version as the cover story of the July, 2007 American Renaissance magazine. (American Renaissance was one of America’s greatest magazines, but unfortunately, Jared stopped publishing it in 2012, after an over 21-year run. But, to paraphrase Casablanca, we’ll always have the archives.

Jared still maintains the AR Website, which includes the entire, 243-issue archives of the magazine, as well as the daily news round-up, book store, and other features. (However, I advise all readers to download everything now, because you never know…)

In September 2007, I checked up on my reports’ standing at Google. Under “Knoxville Horror,” I found numerous entries, including neo-Nazi blogs, but no sign of either of my AMREN reports. And I don’t just mean the front page of Google’s results. I went through all 1,000 entries Google provided (100 pages).

Now you will get results for “Knoxville Horror” on the first page of Google (#1,2,4 and 8), but it’s over 12 years later.

Today, I checked out “Central Park Five” for my new VDARE report, and was pleased to see my article on the first page, at #6. But my spidey sense said to check again. On my chief of research’s pc, there was no citing of my report on page one. I’d been shadow-banned!

Later, I checked Google via Edge, and found that The Unz Report’s re-posting of my report was on page 15, and the original VDARE publication was on page … nowhere! A couple of hours earlier, it had been on page 15, but by now (8:28 p.m.), it had been disappeared. Note that all sorts of much older reports are on every page from page one on.

The Goolag strikes again!

If you are on social media, please link to my report. Thanks in advance!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hal Turner promoted the "Knoxville Horror". Hal later sent to prison and shown to be a controlled FBI asset.

Hal released from prison and now back at it with conspiracy theories.