Saturday, June 08, 2019

Racist, Black Baltimore City Riot: Cops: No Big Deal, They Only Brutally Attacked Whites (Colin Flaherty)

Re-posted by Nicholas Stix

Sorry to the earlier readers about the lack of any video. One of my reader-researchers, “W,” sent me a link to video that the Baltimore City PD had posted to Youtube, but which Youtube itself had since pulled.

Then I tried posting code from Colin Flaherty’s Minds.com page, but it did not show up.

Then I posted embed code from a Twitter bud, with this explanation, and fancy time records of when I made each update, but it all disappeared form here.

So, no more time updates. Just the stuff.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What happened to the whites recently is classical John Derbyshire admonitions to whitey. When you see large crowds of young negroes gathering, get out of the area fast.