Monday, July 02, 2018

The Great Silencing: Journalist Has to Search Bing for Article He Had Published on a Google Blog!

By Nicholas Stix

Last night, I wasted a half-an-hour, searching Google and Blogger for an article I had posted on my own, Google-owned blog (i.e., this one)! The article, a translation I had made of a piece of German-language, Marxist propaganda, replete with my Fisking, was “The Dirty War on Thilo Sarrazin: German “Scholars” Lie about IQ, Genetics, Demographics.”

I plugged in, “Nicholas Stix” and “Thilo Sarrazin.” Sometimes I added, “sociology” and “epigenetics.” No matter what keywords I used, nothing came up on Google, or on an internal search of my blog. Finally, I tried “Thilo Sarrazin” and “Nicholas Stix” on Bing. Voila! It was the second entry, after my article on Angela Merkel’s destruction of Germany.

Imagine that. A trillion-dollar company selling itself as the herald of free information, while ruthlessly silencing its own bloggers.

Please support WEJB/NSU by spreading around links, and by continuing to send money!

Please hit the PayPal “DONATE” tab at the top of the page, and make a generous contribution. I thank you, and your posterity will, too.

Sincerely,

Nicholas Stix

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Correct. You are using their product and THEY are silencing YOU.

Anonymous said...

This black racist,James Baldwin,was on Tucker Carlson tonight telling Tucker,"Whites are moral monsters."Only he phrased it in the form of a question.Carlson called him out and said,"Someone who wrote these words should be called a racist."
Baldwin told Tucker to read the whole thing.I did,I'm sure Carlson did.
Baldwin is a racist--and if given the chance--would be one of the blacks(among millions) in favor of white genocide.
https://www.courier-journal.com/story/opinion/columnists/ricky-jones/2018/06/27/ricky-jones-wonders-james-baldwin-right-white-americans/737721002/
--GR Anonymous

Anonymous said...

Actually,it was "Professor"Ricky Jones who was on Carlson talking about Baldwin.Baldwin is dead--but probably still a racist.
--GRA

Anonymous said...

I think I need a vacation...lol.
--GRA

Anonymous said...

James Baldwin is just an average black racist. Black racist are a dime a dz.

Anonymous said...

My initial impetus of posting the Tucker Carlson interview with Ricky Jones was to highlight the medias appetite of dishing out "white hating" material (read Jones' column),but any opposing viewpoints (like from NS)are silenced.I just looked up,"Ricky Jones on James Baldwin" on Google,and the Carlson interview is everywhere,including Carlson getting ripped as racist,himself.Fu**ed up times.
--GR Anonymous

Anonymous said...

James was a gay man and openly [?] so when it was sometimes very dangerous to be a gay man. James was a negro too. Blacks for the most part will kill gays if they get the chance. Blacks hate gays.