Sunday, July 21, 2024

fake president/real gangster Joe Biden, who is only in the white house due to The Big Steal, has dropped out of the 2024 presidential race; will speak later in the week

By Grand Rapids Anonymous
sunday, july 21, 2024 at 2:25:00 p.m. edt

“(usatoday) Washington − president [sic] Joe Biden said sunday he is ending his bid for reelection amid intense pressure from democratic leaders sounding the alarm that his path to beat former [sic] President Donald Trump in november has vanished.

“the president’s [sic] historic withdrawal throws the 2024 race − already roiled by a shocking attempt on Trump’s life − into uncertain territory, with vice president [sic] Kamala Harris seen as the democrat best placed to take Biden’s place atop the party’s ticket.

“Biden made the announcement from his home in Rehoboth beach, del., where he’s self-isolated since testing positive for covid-19 thursday night.

“‘it has been the greatest honor of my life to serve as your president [sic],’ Biden said in a written statement. ‘and while it has been my intention to seek reelection, I believe it is in the best interest of my party and my country for me to stand down and to focus solely on my duties as President for the rest of my term.”

“in his statement, Biden reflected fondly on his four years [illegally] in office, saying the U.S. has built the ‘strongest economy in the world’ while touting efforts to lower prescription drug prices, expand health care, tackle climate change and appointing the first black woman to the supreme court, justice Ketanji Brown Jackson.

“he extended gratitude to vice president [sic] Kamala Harris for being an ‘extraordinary partner’ on sunday and said he’s offering ‘my full support and endorsement for Kamala to be the nominee of our party this year.

“‘I believe today what I always have: that there is nothing American [sic] can’t do – when we do it together. We just have to remember we are the United State [sic] of America,’ Biden said.

“the president [sic] said he would speak to the nation later this week to provide more detail about his decision.

“it marks an extraordinary turn for Biden, who for three weeks remained defiant in the face of growing calls from democratic lawmakers that he withdraw after a disastrous june 27 debate with Trump raised scrutiny over the president’s [sic] mental fitness.”

--GRA



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Will speak later in the week"--if he CAN.

--GRA

cjk said...

Big Mike is going to be the candidate. that's the reason Barry Soetero refused to endore Kamala. IMO she is by far the best pick for these evil people.

Anonymous said...

biden's "statement"(did he actually write it,or know he wrote it?)

Written in his speaking style:

My fellow pedocrats, I have decided not to...accept the annihilation and to focus all my....uhh...zzzzz...energies on my duties as Flexident for the remainder of my teeth--uhh--term. My very first division--decision-- as the potty nominee in 2020 was to pick Donald Trump,I mean, Kamala Harris--as my Vice resident. And it’s been the best head...decision I’ve made--no it hasn't! I can't remember WHAT was my best incision. ANYWAYS...today I want to offer my full athletic supporter and endorphin for Kamala to be the nincompoop of our party this year. Demophiles,and Pedocrats — it’s time to come together and beat Harris--ANYWAYS.Let’s do this.

Sincerely,
---Joe Putin

--GRA