Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Journalist is Honored by The Daily Kos

By N.S.

“The paranoia and persecution complex of Vdare writer Nicholas Stix is disturbing.”

That’s ryu238—he’s one of my trolls!

For years, various media outlets—google, facebook, amazon, twit (though not at the moment), etc.—have so cut into my stats and reach that, among other consequences, I don’t have as many trolls as I used to. (Reach: During or before January, 2008, someone at amazon blocked all mention of me in works sold there, even though scores of works citing me are available there. When someone is researching a book on Topic X, if he searches works at amazon, and on google and google books, and finds nothing mentioning my work, he's not going to mention it, either. That Kentucky State University political scientist Wilfred Reilly did discuss my work on the Knoxville Horror in his 2020 work, Taboo, I believe is due to his having used duckduckgo, rather than google.)

This mook started hanging around here a couple of year’s ago, posting several links to “things” from leftwing outlets per day. I didn’t mind, but apparently, he thought I was obliged to read all that crap. I already read a good deal of leftwing propaganda, typically long excepts from Steve Sailer and other VDARE colleagues, and that’s more than enough, thank you very much. And as founder and president of the Bad Books Club, I also occasionally read books by intellectual frauds. However, for the past year or so, I’ve been engaging in the radical behavior of reading excellent and Great Books. When I’m gone, I’d rather that people didn’t say, “The poor sod devoted his life to reading garbage.”

“ryu238” I the guy’s reddit number. Years ago, reddit was dominated by wild, un-pc guys, but they were all hunted down and liquidated, leaving the ryu238s.

Well, ol’ ryu got frustrated with me ignoring him, so he began leaving insulting comments without links, and without his signature. I almost never post them, the rare exception being when he says something funny. He’ll forget me for months at a time, before remembering his old Savings and Loan old buddy, old pal. He left a couple of insults just this past week.

I didn’t post them, but his Daily Kos attack is here: “Latest from VDARE.”



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryu must have the same perverted,distorted viewpoint of reality that creates the whack jobs who believe they're not the sex they were born as.

How that process occurs is a question for objective psychiatrists and other medical researchers.

--GRA

Anonymous said...

If Nicholas has a paranoid and persecution complex then so do I have one and am glad I do. So much better to understand reality than not.

Anonymous said...

jerry pdx
Gang of NYC "dirt bike" riders beat an old man in the street: https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-gang-dirt-bikers-brutally-beat-64-year-old-man-son-caught-video-attack
"Dirt bike riders"? Where were they riding in the dirt? It happened in the city. Is that a way of deflecting from the fact they were urban (black) motorcyclists? Can't see the face or the race of the victim but I think it's about a 90% probability he was White. You gotta love the way a couple of blacks from the street walk up to the fracas and get a couple of licks in, just for the heck of it I guess. Would they have done that if the victim was black? I doubt it.

Anonymous said...

With Bill Cosby("Cos")and this guy--that's two lost Kos's.



--GRA