Tuesday, January 25, 2022

A Political Candidate in the Southwest Says He is Running against the “Psychopaths” Ruining the Country, and for a Border Wall; is He for Real, or Just Another Con Man? (Video)


Re-posted by N.S.

Even before I turned on the sound, this guy had me soiling my pants with excitement.

There are typically two kinds of Republicans these days: ‘1. I have nothing to offer you but open borders and endless misery (just like democrats)’; or 2. ‘I’m going to seal the border and deport the millions of illegal human beings already here—that is, until you elect me, at which point I’ll make no effort to keep my promises, while I suck up to black supremacists.’

Which kind is he? Is there a #3, who talks like #2, but actually tries to follow through? We shall see.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So there are approximately 200 million Whites in the USA and we have O N E
person who MAY be running on the right principles?

Jeezus.

--GRA

Anonymous said...

jerry pdx
Repubs are 95% for the globalist agenda, Dems are 100% for it. No 3rd choice will ever get the money or media coverage to challenge them so all you have is voting for that 5% difference. It's putrid.

Anonymous said...

My rep was the poster boy for being #2(i.e.excrement).Peter Meijer pretended to be anti-Dem,conservative,but was one of two Republicans to vote against Trump on impeachment.He's also made it clear that he's much more liberal,post election,than before.

--GRA