Friday, February 14, 2020

Milestone Lawsuit Filed in Connecticut by Real Female Athletes against (“Transgendered”) Female Impersonators; Read Jerry PDX’ Report, Analysis, and English Translation of Trans-Talk

By Jerry PDX
Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 11:11:00 P.M. EST

Three female athletes in Connecticut file a lawsuit to block “transgender athletes,” no, let’s correct that to “boys,” from competing against real females in track and field:

The lawsuit states this with the firmness and clarity of absolute, irrefutable truth:
“‘Inescapable biological facts of the human species [are] not stereotypes, ‘social constructs,’ or relics of past discrimination.”

“‘In track-and-field events that do not use equipment, the physiological differences between males and females after puberty are stark in the record books,’ the complaint adds. “No one doubts that top male and female high school athletes are equally committed to excelling in their sport, and train equally hard. Yet boys and men consistently run faster and jump higher and farther than girls and women.”
I can hear the howls of the gender psychotics right now, there’s nothing they hate worse than inarguable truth. The two boys masquerading as females, who have won 15 girls track and field championships between them, are doubling down and crying “discrimination.” I added in parenthesis some corrections to their statements:
“Yearwood, a senior at Cromwell High School, and Miller, a senior at Bloomfield High School, issued statements vehemently defending their [unfair demand] right to run [cheat] in girls events in response to the filing Thursday.

“‘I have faced [faked] discrimination in every aspect of my life and I no longer want to remain silent,’ Miller said. ‘I [think I] am a girl and I am a [mediocre male] runner. I participate [use my innate biological advantage] in athletics just like my peers [other sexual ender cheats] to excel, find community, and meaning in my life. It is both unfair and painful that my [unfairly won] victories have to be attacked and my hard work ignored.

“Yearwood said she [he] also has been hurt by the efforts to ‘tear down my [won-by-cheating] successes.

“‘I will never stop [cheating] being me!’ she [he] said in her [his] statement. ‘I will never stop running [cheating]! I hope that the next generation [can cheat like me] of trans youth doesn’t have to [compete honestly] fight the fights that I have. I hope they can be celebrated when they succeed not demonized. For the next generation, I run for [cheaters everywhere] you!’”
If they wanted to truly be “fair,” they’d compete with boys, and be the mediocre runners they are.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They should all go over to the "What--No-Weiner" fast food joint and fight it out.
Seriously,it seems like the freaks who get their manhoods chopped off, are getting the benefit of the doubt in all these cases.
"I'm really a GIRL," they pout."Fine," say the courts.
Who just came out as another wrongo,weirdo sex-o the other day--and received instant credibilty for doing so?Dwayne Wade's son--who says he-she/it is a female.Pictures/stories abounded and praise was heaped on both of the Wades by the effed up media.
This mental condition is being viewed as an actual subset of sexuality
--with surgeries to switch sexes-- paid for without both parents approval.The courts are allowing this entire area (LGTBQ)to be legitimatized.
Therefore,the REAL girls will be hardpressed to win their case against the fake ones,imho.
--GRA

Nicholas said...

Well, we've got to "correct" the judges.

Anonymous said...

I would have thought that these men/boys/he/she/it competing with girls rather than be proud of what they have done are ashamed. They look dumb and stupid. Nobody is fooling anyone with this nonsense.

Anonymous said...

Higher testosterone levels, greater muscular density, more angular skeletal frame, lack of uterus attached to the pelvis....athletic advantages males have that are encoded in dna and begin developing in the womb. This notion that genetic males don't have an advantage is beyond ignorant.

Ryu238 said...

"The lawsuit states this with the firmness and clarity of absolute, irrefutable truth:
“‘Inescapable biological facts of the human species [are] not stereotypes, ‘social constructs,’ or relics of past discrimination.”"

Except these aren't biological facts you are stating.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GGdiscussion/comments/ete11k/billy_d_aka_oneangrygamer_has_returned_and_is_as/

"”I can hear the howls of the gender psychotics right now, there’s nothing they hate worse than inarguable truth. The two boys masquerading as females, who have won 15 girls track and field championships between them, are doubling down and crying “discrimination.” I added in parenthesis some corrections to their statements:"

Except they lose a great deal of muscle mass and bone density: https://www.mdedge.com/obgyn/article/163266/osteoporosis/transgender-women-ht-have-lower-bone-density-more-fat-mass-men

https://www.athleteally.org/tom-blunt-trans-women-sports/

And is based on bad science: http://theconversation.com/ten-ethical-flaws-in-the-caster-semenya-decision-on-intersex-in-sport-116448

https://www.cjr.org/criticism/caster-semenya.php

You assume they are failures though?