Monday, August 13, 2018

Vox Media Gang Member Zack Beauchamp Wins Duranty-Blair Award for Journalistic Infamy!



By Nicholas Stix

Zack Beauchamp is a racist who doxxes pro-white, young whites, in the attempt to destroy their lives.

Zack Beauchamp’s Twit feed.

Beauchamp suggests that he is a Jew, but then so does Tim Wise, who definitely is not a Jew. (Why gentiles would seek to pass, I have no idea.) Ergo, I have no idea what his religion is, save for white genocide.

Like I always say, boys and girls, honesty is the worst policy, when it comes to your writer’s ID. Develop your brand pseudonymously!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beauchamp Comments on Award
When asked by NON-AP news,what he would do with the Duranty-Blair award,Beauchamp revealed that he's actually won the less prestigious Brian Williams-Daniel Schorr and Ross-Holt awards in the past and is in the process of building a display case in his apartment to stack them all.
"They seem to be coming fast and furious,"said a flummoxed Beauchamp."I heard a couple other guys(Cohan and Carter) got a Duranty-Blair award too--I think they do as fine a job as I do,if you want to know the truth."
We do want to know the truth,that's why we wont waste time reading YOUR garbage.
---GR Anonymous-I'm a white man