Monday, July 25, 2022

“I’m the slip-and-fall n----r”; “I sue every job I get”; “I got a 100% success rate”; “they say ‘race discrimination’; it’s so broad, homie”

By N.S.

“I don’t got to work to work , I go to work to sue” 🤣 #9to5 #charlestonwhite #howtosue

This guy is able to constantly sue for nothing, because of his black racial privilege. If you’re a White man and you work around blacks, they can scream things like, “I’ll kick your White a--,” right in front of the White female director, and you will get nowhere, even after writing a letter to her, complaining about it.

The laws get interpreted in an open-ended, elastic way only for privileged groups, including but not limited to blacks.

blacks murder Whites constantly in hate crime attacks, and yet the authorities virtually always deny that the crimes were motivated by racial hatred. Meanwhile, virtually every time a White is alleged to have committed a crime against a black, the authorities and the media say it was racially motivated.

If you hit the link to bitchute below, listen to the interview (really a monologue), download it, if possible, and then delete the Web page. Otherwise, it’ll drive you crazy. It’s on endless loop, and is self-activating. No matter how many times you turn it off, it will turn itself back on and ruin anything else you want to listen to. I also found it impossible to post comments.

https://www.tiktok.com/@tlyoungboss/video/7100846871450602758?_t=8UBQRJN2DDG&_r=1



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I slips. I falls. I wins the ghetto lottery."