Monday, August 03, 2020

1,300 More Jobs for Indians

By Jesse Mossman
Sun, Aug 2, 2020 12:50 p.m.

1,300 More Jobs for Indians

"The Vanguard Group, one of the largest financial employers in Pennsylvania, is outsourcing about 1,300 of its American staff to the India-based outsourcing firm Infosys.

"This week, the Vanguard Group is outsourcing more than a thousand of its American staffers to Infosys, according to the Philadephia Inquirer. If staffers do not take jobs at Infosys, they must leave to search for a new job.

"Industry insiders admit that the U.S. jobs will eventually be outsourced to India and staffers who are getting the boot have said they have been offered bonuses to keep quiet."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/07/31/pennsylvania-investment-firm-outsourcing-1300-u-s-jobs-to-infosys/

J.M.: The next time Vanguard sends me an offer to invest with them I will send it back with a statement that I will not invest a penny in a company that replaces Americans with Indians. There should be a penalty for companies which want access to American money but want to use foreign labor to save paying American wages.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One more group very good scam artists. "My name is Henry [Babu and Sabu] and I am from Microsoft and we have found a problem with your computer."

Anonymous said...

The funny thing is when these Indian scammers tell me there is a problem with my Windows computer. I don't have a Windows computer. I stopped using Microsoft products years ago because I was sick of Bill Gates flooding the area with Indians who discriminate against non-Indians. And because Gates funds leftist politics in Washington State--such as gun control. I'm sure Gate's security details are armed. But only the feudal lords get armed protection, the serfs must be defenseless.