Sunday, August 30, 2020

black Supremacism (My New VDARE Report is Up!)

By Nicholas Stix

I started experiencing black supremacism when I was about eight years old. I started studying it at the age of 16. I first wrote about it at 31.
 

Yes, Virginia (Dare), Black Supremacism Really is a Thing

Throughout the 16 (!) years I’ve been writing for VDARE.com, Editor Peter Brimelow has routinely struck out my references to “black supremacism.” (Here’s one he missed!) His rationale: readers wouldn’t understand the term; and it seemed a rather grandiose explanation for black behavior. (But Paul Kersey agreed with me. And Steve Sailer got away with calling it “black megalomania”.) Now, with the black lives matter blood libel against White America literally running riot, Peter has given up. So here I finally get to explain that, Yes, Virginia (Dare), black supremacism really is a Thing.

Part of our disagreement was certainly due to the fact that Peter grew up culturally deprived in England, whereas I am a kid from New York City’s vibrant Outer Boroughs….

[Read the whole thing here.]




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The two solutions are in your report.Hanging--do we have enough rope and trees?And deportations--are there enough ships,planes with parachutes,to drop them off overseas.Maybe we can skip the parachutes.
--GRA