Tuesday, June 30, 2020

They All Know the Drill. Even in Israel.

By A.L.
Mon, Jun 29, 2020 1:38 p.m.

They All Know the Drill. Even in Israel.


Chokehold on Diplomat Exposes Israel's Special Type of Apartheid
JONATHAN COOK • JUNE 23, 2020
 • 1,100 WORDS • 11 COMMENTS • REPLY

 RSS  


An Israeli diplomat filed a complaint last week with police after he was pulled to the ground in Jerusalem by four security guards, who knelt on his neck for five minutes as he cried out: "I can't breathe."
https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/06/25/chokehold-on-diplomat-exposes-israels-special-type-of-apartheid/




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why do I see Woody Allen playing the role of the diplomat--and Tony Robert's,the cop.
"I can't breathe,"says Allen's character Izzy Floyd
"Whatta ya mean,you can't breathe? My knee is barely touching you."
"I'm allergic to polyester--it makes my sinuses flare up."
"I could change to cotton pants,"says the cop.
"No,that's even worse--do you have a suit of armor?I don't think I'm allergic to iron."
"I'm going to bring my partner over,to take over the knee hold while I write my report."
Diane Keaton strolls over.
"This guy has allergies Annie--like you do."
"Hi,I'm Officer Annie Hall--Achooo!!!"
"Great to meet you.Any chance,after this is over with,we could go on a date someplace nice--like a 24 hour pharmacy or something?"
"I'm seeing my partner,hold still,let me get my knee on your neck,but if I wasn't seeing him,that would sound like fun."
"I guess I'll have to get myself arrested more often around here."

END OF CLIP.
--GRA