Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Nivius Vir Video: Dead Silence: In Memory of People “Not Worthy” of the Attention of the Media

By Nicholas Stix



Channon Christian, 21, and Christopher Newsom, 23, of Knoxville, TN: Both carjacked, kidnapped, gang-raped, tortured and murdered, in the January 7, 2007 Knoxville Horror (see also here; official story: “motive: robbery”).

Christopher Jones, 14, in Crofton, MD: Knocked off of his bicycle, and stomped to death in on May 30, 2009 (official story: “gang-related”) .

The surviving, and thus unnamed white victims of Aaron Gelly and Reon Hall, in Clapham, South London on October 26, 2008 (official story: “motive: robbery”).

Aysha Dawn Ring, 24, her throat slashed, as she stood in a checkout line at a Catonsville, MD liquor store on November 22, 2008 (official story: “random crime”; “no motive”).

Nivius Vir’s blog is devoted to race, particularly black-on-white crime.

He was kind enough to cite my blog article on Gelly and Hall.

1 comment:

NiviusVir said...

Thanks again, Nicholas.

I made a comment earlier but, I do not believe it was processed properly. In the comment I mentioned that my motivation is altruistic.

I was raised by, and around quality people. I want the same for younger generations. I want them to be able to see the beautiful side of life. And I feel in order for them to have a chance at that, some ugly topics need to be addressed. I'm not scared of doing the dirty work of focusing on these topics, and It's apparent that neither are you. You are a writing machine.

Thank you again, and please tell your cohorts that are also writing, thanks.