Sunday, July 23, 2023

yahoo "news": the human tragedy of an illegal alien criminal who can't afford $2,000 for an ac system for herself and her five bastard children

By A Texas Reader

Licea, who hails from mexico, works several low-paying jobs to make ends meet. She does not have the $2,000 it would cost to buy a new ac system.

https://news.yahoo.com/long-ac-phoenix-heat-shows-014550276.html

Whitey invented A/C.

So, what's the problem?

N.S.: I've never had an "ac system" in my entire life. Heck, I never had an ac until I was 30, and I only bought one to placate my well-to-do girlfriend (and, I thought, future wife), who was moving in. This character must be an illegal, or yahoo fake news wouldn't consider her entitled to a $2,000 "ac system" that it does not consider White Americans due.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo may be the worst,most commie filled site out there.They may have an edge on AP and NPR,though nnn is still the great inciter network news show.

--GRA

Anonymous said...

jerry pdx
She's from Mexico, which if anything, is even hotter than Phoenix but suddenly forgets how she survived the heat in Mexico. How many people in Mexico can afford 2,000 dollar air conditioning units? I would think a lot less than people in the US. I scouted around and found some tips on how poor people in Mexico "beat the heat":

https://survivingmexico.com/2020/05/04/how-to-keep-cool-during-the-blazing-months-in-rural-mexico/

Anonymous said...

And how exactly did people get along prior to AC?
As if it doesn't get hot in Mex.
Get a room cooling unit for your abode at a much lower price.
Look at that trailer park!!