PayPal

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Motorcyclist Deliberately Wreaks Havoc, Causing Chain Accident (Video!)

By A Texas Reader




Road rage incident caught on camera triggers massive crash on California highway
Updated: 9:17 PM MDT Jun 23, 2017
SANTA CLARITA, Calif. —
WCVB5

A video of a motorcycle rider kicking his leg at a vehicle along a freeway in an apparent road rage, triggering a chain-reaction crash, is going viral on social media.

The incident happened on Highway 14 in Santa Clarita, just north of Los Angeles.

In the video, a motorcyclist appears to kick a car, and then the vehicle swerves. The driver hit the center wall, spun back into traffic and hit an SUV, causing it to flip over before it came to a stop.

The motorcyclist continued driving down the highway, while nearby vehicles stopped to help the victims involved in the crash.

The passenger who shot the video told KNBC he started recording when the gray sedan cut off a passing motorcyclist.

"Words went back and forth," he told KNBC.

One person in the SUV that flipped over was taken to a local hospital, the California Highway Patrol said.

The person who recorded the video turned the footage over to authorities.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With a lifetime of driving in CA, I would like to take a guess, as to the race of the driver, in the gray sedan. At first glance the car has Hispanic written all over it, as well as the height of the driver. But after seeing that swerve (attempted murder) at the motorcyclist, that makes it a little more difficult. Because that's how black people drive here. So my Racial Driver Profile guess is: 60% chance Hispanic 35% Black and 5% Other