Sunday, April 29, 2018

Who and What is a Michelle Wolf? Here is the Full Video of Her White House Correspondents’ Dinner Thing

 


Michelle Wolf is one of the new breed of laugh-free, pc “comedians.” Like most Americans, I’d never heard of her until last night. How did we ever live without her?
 

By Nicholas Stix

I was not a fan politically of Mike Huckabee, but I love it on the occasions when I hear him speak on TV, and his daughter, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, is a chip off the old block. Certain families have class, and the Huckabees are one such brood.

Even Trump-Hating CNN Operative, Chris Cilizza, condemned Wolf:

Wolf had zero interest in playing to the room

Wolf went for lots of low-hanging fruit

Wolf's criticism of the media was (generally) on point

The abortion stuff was beyond the pale

Wolf got exactly what she wanted
I made it about 15 seconds through Wolf’s thing.
 

Michelle Wolf's Thing at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner
Global News
Published on Apr 28, 2018
Warning: The following video contains graphic langauge. Comedian Michelle Wolf didn't hold back in slaying president Donald Trump over the Stormy Daniels affair, his wealth, and his administration including Mike Pence and Sarah Sanders in her monologue.
 





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see Wolf was described as a cross between Rachel Dolezal and Debbie Wasserman Schultz.Fortunately,I'm typing this at least 4 hours since my last meal,so I don't have to worry about that image causing me to lose my supper.But I had to be careful.
--GR Anonymous

Anonymous said...

jerry pdx
I watched the whole thing and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but it was clear that Michelle Wolf is no Joan Rivers, her delivery and timing is amateurish and too many of her jokes were obvious puns that fell flat. Her material was about as good as somebody having a good night at open mike but well below what a true pro could do.

She bookended her routine with two jokes about Trump, the first was actually pretty funny but the last was terrible, and about halfway through, not even in the context of real joke, she called Trump a racist and said that he loved white nationalists. That along with an agonizing bad section where she made unnecessarily cruel comments about Sarah Sanders made what could have been a moderately amusing routine into too much of a politically biased self serving ugly diatribe (check out Sanders expression during that part, she was not amused and nobody else was either). I actually kind of liked seeing the stuffed shirts in the audience laughing nervously at her off color jokes and yes, there were some good jabs at the media in general, and I could give her cred for bringing some life to what is a pretty dull affair but her need to inject her own political biases and prejudices into her routine ruined it.

Anonymous said...

jerry pdx
Forgot one thing re Ms. Wolf: Despite all the other flaws in her routine, she was right on point about Rachel Maddow. Somebody that needs to be lampooned more often, she's one of those stereotypical man hating humorless lesbians that is completely clueless to the fact that she satirized herself every time she opens her mouth.

Anonymous said...

That voice of hers--a combination of Fran Drescher,Roseanne Barr and nails on a blackboard--is a whining "drone of death" noise to listen to.A weapon for future wars.
I'll bet Don Rickles could've done some great stuff up there,without breaking a sweat.
"Sarah Miles Huckabee Colonel Sanders--has she added any names since I got here?"
"I see Netanyahu is looking to teach Iran a lesson over the nuclear treaty.Just remember Mr.Trump,I'm too old to be drafted,but Newhart is ready to go."
"Who's on the dais tonight?Who cares?As long as Sinatra's not here,they're nobodies.Any big names besides me?Who?Kathy Griffin--Merv must be very proud."
"Ahh someone I recognize,Sammy Davis Jr...what?That's Don Lemon?Sammy,you only have to use the fake names at the motel."
Something like that.
--GR Anonymous