Monday, October 21, 2024

RFK, Jr. on physical fitness

By Prince George's County Ex-Pat
monday, october 21, 2024 at 10:56:03 p.m. edt

RFK, Jr. on physical fitness

https://gab.com/wendyrogersaz/posts/113347427138103125

He is correct.

I knew of only one obese person when I was a kid, and that was Gary Binge, my childhood best friend.

And he wasn't so much as obese, just a fat kid.

That was all.

Have a photo on my home fridge showing my late father and late Uncle Buddy, a retired Washington, D.C. cop. The photo was taken at my mom's funeral wake. Neither one of them was overweight, not even a beer gut. And both were probably around 60 years of age. Both children of the Great Depression.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's really amazing. Looking at old game shows from the 50s through the 70s--maybe the 80s--contestants were all size 4-6. Totally different now--multiply those dress sizes by 3 or 4.

--GRA