Thursday, February 15, 2024

"Disney slapped with civil rights complaint over 50% die goal for 'underrepresented' actors and crew that sidelines 'White, Christian men' - using files leaked by Elon Musk"

Thursday, February 15, 2024 at 08:18:34 PM EST Subject: Read this: Disney SLAPPED with DEI complaint using files leaked by Elon Musk "Disney slapped with civil rights complaint over 50% dei goal for 'underrepresented' actors and crew that sidelines 'White, Christian men' - using files leaked by Elon Musk" "the complaint follows controversial diversity casting moves by Disney, including Halle Bailey as the little mermaid and Rachel Zegler as snow White - roles previously played by White actors." https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13088089/Disney-federal-probe-DEI-quotas-white-men-actors-creatives-underrepresented-Elon-Musk.html

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whites need to sue the entire industry.I barely see a White on TV at all anymore.

--GRA

Anonymous said...

There was a report on top-grossing films of last year, and the blackened "Little Mermaid" remake- which supposedly drew much negative publicity when it was announced- was on the list. If people are really that stupid, they deserve the world they've been handed. (Also supposedly a huge grosser: a Taylor Swift concert film! Yes, we really are THAT far gone as a society.) Another point: the article mentioned these movies being "streamed" in theatres- in other words, people are paying ??? a ticket to sit in a crowded theatre and watch a streaming video! The big hit of the year, of course, was a feminist movie about Ken and Barbie. Unreal! -RM

Anonymous said...

I NEVER see a White on TV--because I don't have a TV. In fact, except for my college years when someone gave me an old TV, I have never owned one. My father would not let the family have a TV until I was 9 years old because he didn't want his children corrupted by the trash on TV--and that was long before the REAL trash TV started. But I'm not completely free of mental corruption--I do have an LED screen which we use to watch DVDs. When I was a boy in New Jersey, I knew someone who was a member of the Dutch Reformed Church--they not only had no TV, but couldn't even listen to the radio. Someone should do a study of these people--their divorce rate, drug use, etc. and see how they compare to the mainstream which grew up with nonstop electronic entertainment. One thing I knew--he read more books than anyone I knew.

Anonymous said...

Getting close to dumping cable entirely,just keeping wifi.

--GRA