Tuesday, August 15, 2023

“Oher the Rainbow”: A GRA Instant Classic Song!


[“From the no-good-deed-goes-unpunished file: black nfl star Michael Oher blindsides White couple who took him in when he was a destitute teenager, with reparations lawsuit seeking gazillions!” and

“Sean Tuohy calls Michael Oher’s allegations insulting: ‘We’re devastated.’”]

By Grand Rapids Anonymous
tuesday, august 15, 2023 at 9:45:00 a.m. edt

Sung to “Somewhere Over the Rainbow”

Somewhere, Oher’s gone wacko-o,
I know why,
He wants in,
on black lotto,
Can’t win,
If you don’t try.

He thinks, he can take Whitey,
For a ride,
Plans of making big money,
He only needs to lie.

“Someday, I’ll take the White man’s dough,
And wake up with three Whitey hos, next to me,
And I’ll have done it crookedly,
The only way we make,
The big money.”

Somewhere, Oher’s gone wack-o,
I know why,
He wants in,
on black lotto,
A judge shouldn’t let him try.

--GRA



No comments: