Monday, July 16, 2018

Identical Anti-Kavanaugh Letters Published By Newspapers Across the Country!

By A Texas Reader
Mon, Jul 16, 2018 9:39 p.m.


Identical Anti-Kavanaugh Letters Published by Newspapers Across the Country

One woman didn't even know she signed it...

www.zerohedge.com


ATR: The government of Mexico did the same thing years ago with Rep. Tom Tancredo. One of the outlets used was The Dallas Morning News.

I know this, as I wrote Tancredo. I faxed my letter to his Washington, D.C. office, his Denver office, and his reelection campaign office in Denver, too. I informed him that the government of Mexico had hammered him.

He wrote a letter in response, and it was published in the Morning News.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trump corrects Russia "error"
NEW YORK TIMES-
President Donald Trump said Tuesday he accepts the conclusion by U.S. intelligence agencies that Russia interfered in the U.S. presidential election, marking a rare retreat from comments just a day earlier amid a backlash from Republicans.


Trump cast his reversal Tuesday narrowly.


Standing next to Putin on Monday, Trump had said, referring to his director of national intelligence, “My people came to me -- Dan Coats came to me and some others -- they said they think it’s Russia. I have President Putin; he just said it’s not Russia. I will say this: I don’t see any reason why it would be.”

On Tuesday, he said he meant to say he didn’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be Russia.

“The sentence should’ve been, ‘I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be Russia,’ sort of a double negative,” Trump said Tuesday. “I think that probably clarifies things pretty good by itself.”
GRA:Trump also clarified other statements.When he mentioned,"I want to know what happened to the server,"he said he meant to say,"What happened to that hot Finnish waitress at my hotel?You know,the SERVER?"
Also correcting another mistake,Trump
said,when he originally stated:"We will compete with Russia for delivery of the world's oil supplies,"I meant to say,"Lesta Holt is the dumbest,most worthless negro God ever created.God must have have had a bad day that morning."
No comment yet from Lesta.
---GR Anonymous