Friday, October 11, 2024

"blade-wielding creep busted trying to kidnap 2-year-old in front of mom in queens: 'give me your baby or I’ll stab you!'"

By N.S.

"blade-wielding creep busted trying to kidnap 2-year-old in front of mom in nyc: 'give me your baby or I’ll stab you!'"

"all three incidents happened in the same neighborhood, police said."

https://nypost.com/2024/10/11/us-news/blade-wielding-creep-busted-trying-to-kidnap-baby-in-queens-also-connected-to-two-knife-point-robberies-in-the-same-borough-cops/



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not as humorous as the robber going up to Jack Benny with a weapon and saying,"Your money or your life.'

Benny stood there and stood there.

The robber said,"Did you hear me--your money or your life?"

Exhasperated,Benny yells out,"I'm THINKING about it."


I wonder if that would have worked here.

--GRA