By Grand Rapids Anonymous
Tuesday, August 2, 2016 at 5:25:00 P.M. EDT
I wrote this last night [Monday] right after NBC’s “news” program.
I might as well rant about Negro Nightly News tonight as Lesta Holt couldn't wait to slam Trump for the Khan “controversy.” PCNBC is not even attempting to be anything but anti-Trump anymore. The pattern:
1) Show Trump talking about a subject.
2) Show everyone that's against him (and in detail). Today Warren Buffett called Trump out on taxes.
3) Don't give equal time to Trump.
In many ways, it's similar to the reporting that the Negro Broadcasting Company has unprofessionally executed in its coverage of blacks shot by white cops.
1) Show the black video
2) Show everyone that's against the video (in an incited state).
3) Don't show the police's side.
What the hell happened to network news?
At the end of the newscast was another phony race story, that said in its tease, “Matt Damon's upcoming movie is causing controversy with people of color.”
The Great Wall comes out next year, and an Asian actress on the classic [?] comedy, Fresh Off The Boat, is screaming that Damon, as a white person, shouldn't be in this movie—even though the Chinese director chose him. “It's racist,” she screamed.
No, you are, Ms. Wu (I believe is her name), and so is Lesta Holt. Fire him.