Monday, October 19, 2015

Meet America’s Most Racist Governor!

 

Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton (ZANU-PF)
 

By Nicholas Stix

Embrace your dispossession, or leave!

According to Gov. Dayton, hardworking, law-abiding, taxpaying white native Americans have no right to be in Minnesota, while racist, violent, fraudulent African refugee welfare parasites have every right to be there, and if the white Minnesotans don’t like it, they should get the hell out of the state.

It quickly became obvious form this mope’s misconduct during the 9/11 Committee hearings over ten years ago what this guy was about.

At VDARE.


3 comments:

The Gentle Grizzly said...

The VDARE article mentions how The Dayton company became Target. Target has been slowly reducing how many whites appear in their display ads, but this is something other chains have done as well, so this is not news.

I was putting up with this because I like a lot of Target's products and my local Target is staffed with good people.

Two weeks ago, I received an email flyer. This time, rather than the usual kum-bai-ah image of whites and blacks together in some activity or another, the picture on page one of the flyer showed a black thug-like character - complete with fashionably slovenly dress - with his arm tightly wrapped around a white girl's shoulders. His expression was one of - being polite here - "she's [with] me, and there's nothing you can do about it, [white person]!"

Within 15 minutes I mailed a letter to their customer relations department, then shredded my Target Card.

Anonymous said...

I saw a comment on the movie "Red Dawn" (1984) on youtube: "What do you do when a government takes over a country?"

I thought to myself: "Why, that's the very definition of being RULED!"

That's America today: We're being RULED.

Anonymous said...

The citizens of Minnesota are granted the authority to perform a recall election by Minnesota Constitution.
http://ballotpedia.org/Laws_governing_recall_in_Minnesota