Monday, October 19, 2015

Ann Coulter on The View: Raven “Watermelondrea” Symone Tries Cheap Shot Against Coulter, Who Shoots Her Down by Pointing Out Symone’s Hypocrisy (Video)

Re-posted by Nicholas Stix

Symone is pathetic here, but it is The View, after all. She says to Coulter that Symone’s mother said that if you have anything good to say about anyone, don’t say anything at all, as if Coulter had no right to criticize anyone. In that case, no one could write about politics, Symone couldn’t appear on The View, and she certainly couldn’t criticize Coulter.
 


 

Posted on October 16, 2015 by JNews.

2 comments:

David In TN said...

I liked it when Ann Coulter told The View's hypocritical idiots that she was descended from SETTLERS not immigrants. So am I. My ancestors are the 17th and 18th Century settlers and pioneers.

Anonymous said...

I am also descended from settlers. I have ancestors who fought in the Revolutionary War on both sides. Anyway Ann proves once again why I love her. That gang on the view had no clue and she verbally flattened them.