Thursday, June 25, 2015

Farrakhan: I Don’t Get Debate Over Confederate Flag, “We Need to Put the American Flag Down”

By A Texas Reader

From an email I sent to many of you dated 11/28/2009:

"[Texas Reader], I have a son!"

I remember well these words of [my friend]. [He] was the one who brought William F. Buckley to speak at the University of Dallas some 20 years ago. He sponsored a $1,000 a plate dinner in the Park Cities to finance it. I knew him from my undergraduate days at the University of Dallas.

He said these words to me one night at a restaurant in the affluent suburb of Plano, Texas. I had had a few beers to drink, and got into a heated discussion with him about how Uncle Sam intentionally screwed over native born white males like me. I warned him about the forthcoming Balkanization of this country that would result from such actions. Thus his response: "[TR], I have a son!"

In 1871, the Apache Indian chief Cochise made many mistakes in fighting Gen. George Crook on the Arizona frontier, but he never invited Crook to sit in his war council. Crook on the other hand had dozens of Apache scouts and informants. Lessons, lessons, everywhere.

At WND.

I hate being clairvoyant.

Farrakhan, at Breitbart.

N.S.: Min. Louis Farrakhan has led the murder cult the Nation of Islam since the 1970s. He was guilty, at the very least, of accessory to murder and conspiracy to obstruct justice in the April 20, 1972 shooting murder of New York City Police Department Patrolman Philip Cardillo. At worst, he ordered Cardillo’s assassination. He is suspected of having organized the murders of anywhere from 80-280 whites in California, Oklahoma City, and New York City.

No comments: