Saturday, March 31, 2018

Javonte Hart: “I’m being starved to death!” Authorities were Finally Pursuing Killer Lesbians, but It was too Late for Six Abused Black and Brown Kids

 

 

[Previously, at WEJB/NSU: “Did California Authorities, the Associated Press, and MSN Disappear a Mass Murder-Suicide in California? Acquaintance: Mass Murderers “were the kind of parents this world desperately needs.”]
 

By “W”

I wonder what this nuttiness is really about?

N.S.: It’s about affirmative action for leftwing, lesbian mass murderers.

Javonte had a big, man's face on a tiny body. Maybe his growth had been stunted by the lesbians' withholding of food.

[“Child in SUV cliff plunge told neighbor he was being ‘starved to death’.” CBS News/MSN.]

4 comments:

jeigheff said...

I know of a relatively young lesbian couple who recently had their own child via artificial insemination (if I'm not mistaken.) They're relatives on my wife's side of the family. Their baby is a boy.

The females in the family think that all of this is just wonderful and beautiful. I'm grieved when I think about this situation, because I can scarcely imagine the values the boy will be taught as he grows up in a home led by two women who have no use for men. For one thing, it looks highly unlikely that the poor kid won't get any kind of Christian instruction.

I can't celebrate the fact that homos and lesbians are allowed to be parents. It's wrong.

Anonymous said...

I am amazed once again by your ability to read between the lines of a MSM article.

Just saw this today from the LA Times confirming exactly what you suggested was the real truth behind this "accident".

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-hart-family-crash-intentional-report-20180401-story.html

BTW, sorry to post a link on your comment section.

Nicholas said...

Anon,

Thanks for your kind words. I have to be able to do that, since most crime stories are now worthless as written.

Don't apologize for posting links; I'm very grateful for them.

BTW, the story you linked to embodies another problem with crime reporting: Cops who are as dishonest as media activists. There's no doubt that this was a mass murder, but we're supposed to ignore the obvious, until they give us permission to see it--that is, if they ever do.

Nicholas said...

Jeigheff,

"I can't celebrate the fact that homos and lesbians are allowed to be parents. It's wrong."

You're right, of course, and the protection of yet another dysfunctional/evil affirmative action group is why some police spokesmen have been lying/talking out of both sides of their mouths about what happened. They don't want to "support negative stereotypes" (i.e., the truth).