Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Moslem “Refugees” as Snakes (Music Video)

By Grand Rapids Anonymous

This poem, by Al Wilson-written in 1968-is being read by Trump at his rallies. The comparison to Mideast "refugees" is brilliant.

On her way to work one morning,
Down the path alongside the lake,
A tender-hearted woman
Saw a poor, half-frozen snake,
His pretty colored skin had been
all frosted with the dew.

"Oh well," she cried,
"I'll take you in,
And I'll take care of you."

"Take me in, oh tender woman,
Take me in, for heaven's sake
Take me in oh tender woman,"
Sighed the snake.

She wrapped him up all cozy,
In a curvature of silk,
And then laid him by the fireside
with some honey and some milk

Now she hurried home from work,
That night as soon as she arrived,
She found that pretty snake
She'd taken in had been revived.

Now she clutched him to her bosom,
"You're so beautiful," she cried,
"But if I hadn't brought you in
By now you might have died,"

Now she stroked his pretty skin
and then she kissed and held him tight
But instead of saying thanks,
That snake gave her a vicious bite.

"I saved you," cried that woman,
"And you've bit me even, why?
You know your bite is poisonous
And now I'm going to die"

"Oh shut up, silly woman,"
Said the reptile with a grin,
"You knew damn well I was a snake
Before you took me in.
 

N.S. It’s even worse than that because, whereas the type of person depicted in the song will get herself killed, genocidal “humanitarians” want to get the rest of us killed.
 

Al Wilson: The Snake

 

No comments: