PayPal

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Charlotte's Black Riots were Initially Peaceful

By A Texas Reader

"CHARLOTTE, N.C. – Peaceful protests quickly turned into chaos in the streets of uptown Charlotte Wednesday night, as demonstrators gathered in response to the shooting of 43-year-old Keith Scott.

"Peaceful protests quickly turned into chaos in the streets of uptown Charlotte Wednesday night, as demonstrators gathered in response to the shooting of 43-year-old Keith Scott."

More good news for The Donald.

"In an interview with Fox News' Megyn Kelly, CMPD Chief Kerr Putney confirmed that the person shot in uptown had died as a result of a gunshot wound."

Protests turn violent in uptown Charlotte (WCNC)

N.S.: The MSM never fails to assert that black riots were initially "peaceful," as if the violence were somehow inexplicable. They even said that about the mass murder of five white cops in Dallas at the "protest" by Black Lives Matter, which only exists to get white cops slaughtered/fired/railroaded. This media talking point is apparently an extension of calling black riots "demonstrations."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When will someone of any stature,address the big,smelly elephant in the room?The reason blacks are stuck in ghettos,is not because of whitey,it's their lack of learning ability.Newt Gingrich was on Fox tonight,with a chance to be honest about black intellectual capacity,but instead blamed,"bad schools".That's also Trump's speech to blacks.
I posted a listing of West Michigan schools,both black and white,and their test scores.Black test results were consistently below average,whites were way above.This can't be the schools fault--can it?A look,one step further, showed that the Kent County School Superintendant had investigated the experiment of moving some blacks to white schools,but the only result to come out of it, was the previous high scores at those white schools,were reduced dramatically by black transfer students.
Some percentage of blacks(10%?)are more intelligent than the other 90%.THEY don't live in a ghetto--of that you can be sure.But the ones that do,are there for a big reason--they don't have the brains to learn in school and contribute.
Now if someone like Gingrich or Trump just had the courage to say it.
--GR Anonymous