Wednesday, October 19, 2016

“Please don't share or tell anyone I did this”: Politico’s “Chief Political Correspondent” Glenn Thrush is in the Bag for Hillary Clinton

Re-posted by Nicholas Stix

Via Wikileaks.
 

Re: sorry to bother...

From:john.podesta@gmail.com To: gthrush@politico.com Date: 2015-04-30 21:50 Subject: Re: sorry to bother...

OTR: No problems here On Apr 30, 2015 3:00 PM, "Glenn Thrush" wrote:

> No worries

> Because I have become a hack I will send u the whole section that pertains

> to u

> Please don't share or tell anyone I did this

> Tell me if I fucked up anything

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This PoS is what I was referring to in one of my recent media rants.He's not the only "hack"--by far.Wait until emails,from the Jan 2016 to Oct 2016 period,are released for people like Lesta Holt
Andrea Mitchell,Tur,Jackson,the WaPo,NY Times,USA Today,CNN to Podesta and the like.
By then,it will be too late.
--GR Anonymous