Sunday, October 16, 2016

11,024

By Nicholas Stix

A few weeks ago, I noticed that I was closing in on 11,000 posts for this blog. Then I forgot about the numbers, and got back to work.

I just noticed that I passed the 11,000 mark a few days ago, and this “ask” will make 11,024.

That’s a lot of posts. Then again, I’ve had a lot of help from my circle of reader-researchers and benefactors, some of whom are the same people, and some of whom have been reading me since my days at Chronicles, back in the early 1990s.

The level of support has been mind-boggling.

If you haven’t, or if you have previously made a donation, and can afford to do so (again), either way, I’d greatly appreciate it, if you would send in whatever you can.

Thanks in advance,

Nicholas Stix

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jerry pdx
Congrats Nicholas.
Speaking of contributions. This a followup to the "racist" murder in Gresham OR. Our local media has been running maudlin articles, mostly written by wimp white liberals, about the incident that all follow a predictable pattern. White racist murders saintly black boy for no reasons whatsoever, family of black boy is virtuous multi racial family crusading for diversity...ad nauseam. Here is the most recent one published by our local "news"paper: http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2016/10/larnell_bruce_family.html#incart_2box

There's more to this story though, one of the clues is in the article itself when a family member is quoted as saying that little "Larnell" was "no angel". Yes, I'm sure he wasn't that evening when the dispute happened.


I posted a comment, though the "wimp white liberal" author has been busily deleting any comments pointing out his hypocrisy, my comment didn't last 5 minutes.