Monday, September 15, 2014

New York City: Communist Mayor Bill deBlasio and His PC William Bratton Offer a Helping Hand to Moslem Terrorists

 

 

By Nicholas Stix

Although I have always found Ray Kelly to be a much more likeable and probably more intelligent man than his predecessor and successor William Bratton, I have been equally tough on both men for their abuse of fakestats, in forming false public perceptions about crime.

However, one thing Kelly did really well was take precautions against Moslem terrorists by, among other things, surveilling mosques. And he didn’t let pressure from the Usual Suspects intimidate him out of doing his job.

I didn’t credit Kelly for this, because I have devoted ever more of my time to bread-and-butter crime issues over the past ten or so years, and my concerns regarding terrorism have been with the black and Hispanic varieties.

Bratton II has gotten off to a terrible start, though you won’t get that from the MSM, because he is doing just what they want him to do.
At VDARE.

No comments: