Tuesday, March 14, 2017

42,857


Rolling Stone magazine pays University of Virginia rape hoax-peddler Sabrina Ruben Erdely, who gave the world Jackie Coakley (now Jacqueline Coakley McGovern, since roping some poor sap into marrying her), $42,857 per hoax. That’s more than I make for … let’s just say it’s more than I make. And unlike Erdely, I have to tell the truth, at least as far as I can make it out.

Thus, I am forced to pass around the hat, to try and make up the difference between what my editors can afford to pay me, and what it costs to pay the mortgage and feed my babies.

Please hit the PayPal “donate” button, and give whatever you can.

I thank you, and your posterity will, too.

Sincerely,

Nicholas Stix
 

P.S. Note that the MSM are so supportive of rape hoaxers that they have refused to name Coakley, even since her hoax was debunked! They had done the same thing with racist, career criminal Crystal Gail Mangum, who committed the Duke Rape Hoax, and who has since graduated to murder. Mangum is currently in state prison in North Carolina.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jerry pdx
Shantay Dash, Rikers Island captain in a men's prison...you know where this is going already...kisses a male inmate then high fives him. He recorded the interaction and officials somehow got ahold of the recording (he probably posted it online). She has now resigned her job (undoubtedly because she knew she would be fired), just short of 10 yrs. so loses her pension (and an 80K a year job). Good, the thought of public tax money supporting this cow for the rest of her life makes me sick. I don't know what more can be said about this. Does a certain minority group of females who work in the prison industry think the incarceration system is their private harem? Apparantly so. https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/03/14/rikers-island-captain-caught-on-video-kissing-inmate-resigns/21887492/

Anonymous said...

jerry pdx
Poor sap is right, I remember the first pictures of her and while she was actually rather attractive it appears she's packed on quite a few lbs. since then. I can't wait until he decides he wants a divorce from this nutjob and she starts with the abuse accusations. Oh well, if he couldn't read the red flags I can't summon up too much sympathy. https://www.google.com/search?site=&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1335&bih=905&q=Jacqueline+Coakley+McGovern&oq=Jacqueline+Coakley+McGovern&gs_l=img.12..0i24k1.3831.3831.0.5292.2.2.0.0.0.0.52.52.1.1.0....0...1ac.1.64.img..1.1.51.0.m49tG2sW7Fo#imgrc=pxcGo3l0UGqJqM: