By Nicholas Stix
1. Constant cursing;
2. People quoting The Pretend Encyclopedia (Wikipedia) as an authority;
3. People plagiarizing TPE;
4. People who know nothing about anything posing as scholars;
5. People who think insulting an egg avatar scores them debating points;
6. People who come out of nowhere, make a stupid drive-by insult, and then block the person they just insulted;
7. False quotes dressed up in pretty boxes;
8. Ad hominem heaven!; and
9. Twit's own Gestapo’s sandbagging of people on its Enemies List.
More to come; suggestions are welcome.