By Grand Rapids Anonymous
Today was a huge day in the news—Supreme Court decisions, a probable terrorist attack in Germany, and Brexit.
1. Affirmative action okayed for college admission.
A reason for a Trump vote. Putting a black in college who is unqualified is as much a waste of money as welfare--in fact it IS welfare, just a variation thereof.
2. Obama Immigration policy denied, due to 4-4 SC Vote, with Scalia’s Pillow Abstaining.
Sounds like Obama is parsing the decision, but he's not happy—so it must be a good thing. (Simple analysis is best sometimes).
3. Shooting in German movie theater.
Let's see who the shooter (who was killed) had an affiliation with. Could Britain look at this and change a few votes late toward Brexit?
4. Obama is an idiot. “Just because someone doesn't pray like us, doesn't mean we should fear them.” Islam is different—that's why he won't say the words “Islamic radical.” It doesn't fit into the plan that allows him to flood the country with more Muslims. If he stated that Islam was dangerous, he could not logically allow them in. By denying their danger, he continues their unimpeded path into this country.
5. Freddie Gray Trial II: Not guilty verdict were reached on all counts in the Freddie Gray trial against policeman/driver Caesar Goodson Jr. This was the case featuring the most serious charges filed against any of the officers charged--but no conviction.
That makes the scorecard... two cases, two acquittals. I have only one question: Why the hell did the City of Baltimore pay out $4.3 million to the Gray family, when no criminality is being found on ANY of these cases?
N.S.: Because there was no connection between Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake's desire to pickpocket white net taxpayers, and put their money into the pockets of the Grifter, er, Gray family, and any criminal acts by policemen.