Saturday, November 28, 2015

Join Frank Sinatra, Jule Styne, Sammy Cahn and Axel Stordahl for a Special Performance of “Time After Time”

Re-posted by Nicholas Stix
 

Album Title: The Columbia Years, 1943-1952, Vol. 5
Primary Artist: Frank Sinatra
Arranger: Axel Stordahl


Music by: Jule Styne
Lyrics by: Sammy Cahn
From the Album: The Voice (A)

From the Show: It Happened In Brooklyn 1947 (M)

Time After Time

Time after time,
I tell myself that I'm,
So lucky to be
Loving you.

So lucky to be,
The one you run to see,
In the evening,
When the day is through.

I only know what I know,
The passing years will show,
You've kept my love
So young, so new.

And time after time,
You'll hear me say that I'm,
So lucky to be
Loving you.

I only know what I know,
The passing years will show,
You've kept my love so young, so new,
And time after time, you'll hear me say that I'm
So lucky to be loving you.
 

Transcribed by Ron Hontz
Ronhontz@att.net


From material submitted by Larry Henares of the Philippines
larryh@mydestiny.net

http://www.thepeaches.com/music/
 


 

Published on April 5, 2014 by Henry Miller.

No comments: