Monday, September 28, 2015

RIP P.J. O’Rourke’s Manhood and Sense of Humor; Once Hilarious and Masculine, He Has Become a “Nuanced,” Order of Magnitude BSing, Boring, Delicate, Republican Mangina Suffering from Humor and Penis Envy

 

P.J. O'Rourke: 'Remember me as I was, not as I am'
 



I just tried reading O’Rourke’s hit piece on Ann Coulter, but it was too boring to finish.

I’m going to have to keep O’Rourke’s moral and comedic degeneration a secret from my family, one member of whom is a huge fan of his.

James Fulford’s take on this, however, is not boring.

2 comments:

David In TN said...

I suspect Ann Coulter will give it back to him with both barrels.

Anonymous said...

O'Rourke is a loss. I bought his most recent book through Audible. At one point he was droning on about the injustices done to negroes in the 1960's or some similar nonsense. I promptly took advantage of Audible's return policy.