Thursday, August 24, 2023

one of the usual, raceless perps murdered an invisible vic at a gas station, proudly bragged about his crime, and demands that he be issued a free murder!

By A Texas Reader
tuesday, august 22, 2023 at 10:27:53a.m. edt

"SApd: man arrested in deadly gas station shooting says victim called him racial slurs"


N.S.: He called me a "n----r"!

There are "allies" in many prosecutors' offices who react to such ludicrous accusations by racist black criminals like Pavlov's dogs, and who will then treat White hate crime vics as if the latter were hate crime perps. I first experienced this in 1993, with an ada in the office of racist, Jewish manhattan da Robert Morgenthau. The ada (Kunkel) ignored the witness testimony supporting my story, the polaroid of my bloody hand from the crime scene (defensive wound; after calling ME a "nigger," she'd attempted to slash my face with a scissors), and the supportive report of an initially hostile nycpd captain at the crime scene. He also had an attractive, youngish White ada sitting in the otherwise empty office as his "witness" against me. "Because of you, two black girls spent a night in jail!," he threw at me. I responded, They should have spent longer,! as I stormed out.  






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nigs at gas stations after midnight are BEGGING to be given a lead sedative.Occasionally,you DO get what you want--and what you need.


--GRA

Anonymous said...

2nd degree murder if that is how the crime went down. Perpetrator actually does feel justified in doing what he did.