Friday, August 25, 2023

“Bray Wyatt died due to the vaccine!”


Bray Wyatt


By Grand Rapids Anonymous
friday, august 25, 2023 at 9:09:00 a.m. edt

“‘Bray Wyatt died due to the vaccine’ – wwe fans erupt after Bray Wyatt’s covid vaccination history resurfaces after untimely death

by Nilofar Praveen august 25, 2023, 03:03 a.m.

https://sportsmanor.com/wwe-news-bray-wyatt-died-due-to-the-vaccine-wwe-fans-erupt-after-bray-wyatt-s-covid-vaccination-history-resurfaces-after-untimely-death/

GRA: Famous wrestler dies after, apparently, being VAXXED numerous times to preclude covid from attacking his diseased heart.

Same two possibilities: Either the vaxx didn’t stop covid, or the vaxx killed him.

--GRA



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have an autoimmune disease which makes me vulnerable to diseases like Covid. But there are numerous cases which show that the fake vax causes inflammation and makes autoimmune diseases worse. Fortunately, I read enough to avoid the fake vax and instead took ivermectin twice a week for about 2.5 years and never got sick even though exposed to people with Covid frequently. However, I guess there ia a danger that I am turning into a horse. And no, I don't wear masks--except for a period when the local grocery stores wouldn't let you in without one. Meanwhile I know many who got Covid even though vaxed and boosted. Better a live horse than a dead masker/vaxer.

Anonymous said...

Good to hear--you did it right.I'm sure you have more giddyyup by skipping the vaxx too.

--GRA

Anonymous said...

He already had a diseased heart pre existing condition. So do I. OH OH.