Monday, August 17, 2015

Youtube: Colin Flaherty Says He Has Videos of Thousands of Racist Black Mob Attacks Across the Country; What Videos? Prove It! There are No Such Videos! (Because We Deleted them All!)

Re-posted by Nicholas Stix
 

Colin Flaherty vs. YouTube
By Colin Flaherty
August 14, 2015
American Thinker

YouTube sent me an email the other day saying it was putting me on notice for violating its Terms of Service and that I would not be allowed to post new videos for two weeks.

The reason: I posted a private video from a parent of a child who filmed an episode of black mob violence against a white child.

The local news blurred it, while I presented the original. YouTube did not like that.

In my version of the video, I said anyone who blurred this story is guilty of child abuse because he or she is aiding and abetting this violence.

Two days later, I awoke to find my account terminated.

My YouTube channel was getting one million views a month. Generating about 5 to ten million minutes of viewing, with 25,000 to 50,000 comments a month along with 15,000 subscribers – and all those numbers were growing 20 percent per month.

This channel satisfied a craving for real information about black-on-white crime and black-on-white hostility that has reached epidemic levels.

There is nothing racist or separatist or nationalist or supremacist about it.

Neither do we apologize for pointing out the obvious: black mob violence and black-on-white crime is wildly and sickly out of proportion.

And we also document how the media ignores, denies, condones, excuses, encourages, and even lies about it.

That is what that YouTube channel did every day, and the response was fantastic.
We produced videos, 911 calls, police reports, eyewitness accounts, and statements from victims who all said the same thing: something very wrong is happening here, and we have to pay attention to it.

Now my YouTube channel is down. Temporarily.

I’ll be back on YouTube, or somewhere else.

In the meantime, many of those videos are still up on my Facebook pages, and they are easy to find.

But here is the big picture: we do not need to get angry at YouTube or anyone else.

We need to get more determined to expose this insanity behind the violence and denial.

That will not stop.

Today I have received hundreds of emails from fans who want to know what is happening.

I am easy to stay in touch with by subscribing to my email newsletter at WhiteGirlBleedaLot.com.

I’m not going away.

More importantly, neither are they.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In Grand Rapids we had a 10 on 1 black vs white attack that got 1 million views a month ago.On the WOODTV .com blog blacks were saying the white guy walked by a bunch of blacks on a downtown street and called them "nobodies".This gave the blacks the "excuse" to attack.The white guy said he didn t say anything.I thought, what if an older white couple had walked by and looked at the thugs wrong.What would have happened? Whites and blacks argued on the blog for days.As it turned out this mob had previous assault crimes-including stomping.These videos MUST be shown to provide evidence of the truth...not what the blacks say.