Sunday, July 13, 2014

Twenty-One Shot, Two Killed Overnight in Chicago Violence

Re-posted by Nicholas Stix

Thanks to the reader who sent this in, writing,

Chicago violence? How about ‘affirmative-action-protected favored-minority violence’? Apparently they rec’d a needed resupply of ammo. Lots more time to add to the score before the weekend officially ends. But, again, how many stabbings? How many clubbings? Stranglings? And the Chicago Symphony Orchestra and the (south side) White Sox wonder why many of us have elected not to return?


N.S. reader note: My quoting of my reader implies agreement. BTW, although my reader sounds just like me, he ain’t me. Great minds think alike!

At NBC News

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I call 'em "fourth trimester abortions."

Anonymous said...

Comiskey Park [where the Sox play I still call it that and always will] much safer now.

Robert Taylor homes gone and everything within a half mile radius of the ballpark bulldozed.

An element gone and the place the better for it too.

Anonymous said...

NOT even great minds but merely logical thinking minds. Logical thinking minds given the same basic input will come to the same logical conclusions and you can count on it.