Monday, July 07, 2014

Constant Black Mob Violence in Winston-Salem: The New Normal?

Re-posted by Nicholas Stix

I found this video by my son, Colin Flaherty, as I was searching for reports on black mob violence on July 4. I was growing suspicious that maybe even local media were now covering up black racial attacks (as opposed to black-on-black shootings), due to the attacks having been exposed so often by me, CofCC.org, Flaherty, et al. and what do I hear from Flaherty? The local media in Winston-Salem have been covering up black mob violence for the past seven years!

Flaherty posted this video to Youtube on July 3. Thus, it is not about this year’s racist, black, Independence Day lynch mobs.

(Colin Flaherty is not, so far as I know, my biological son. Therefore, there isn’t much point in our going on the Maury Povich Show together, so Maury can tell one of us, “That is a lie.” Flaherty is, rather, one of the numerous men who read my work on black supremacy, and particularly, black-on-white violence for years before himself beginning to research and write about it. Hence, I call these guys my “sons.”)
 

Black Mob Violence in Winston-Salem: Normal?
Published on Jul 3, 2014
“yes. Apparently” (Flaherty)
 


 

By Colin Flaherty

No comments: