PayPal

Monday, November 05, 2018

“This is not who we are.”

By Nicholas Stix



N.S.: “This is not who we are.”

It's a friggin' cult code phrase. If you ever cross paths with someone using said phrase, do not try to apprehend the zombie. Do not at any time turn your back on him. Back slowly away, while wearing a kindly smile, until you can make your escape.


Update (That’s not the real Paul Nehlen.), Monday, November 5, 2018, 12:05 a.m.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOR include me in the we.

Anonymous said...

“This is not who we are.”

Loaded and coded. Sorta like "the system is broken". BROKEN.

Anonymous said...

Another one is,"These are not our values."Usually a CEO will spit that out after firing a whitey.Pols say it too,but not as often as "This is not who we are."
Guess what,I KNOW who you are,you race baiting,anti-white,pro black,pro-criminal pieces of sh*t.I'm voting against every one of you I can.
--GR Anonymous-I'm a white man

Anonymous said...

TRUMP AD PULLED ON FOX
BURBANK, CA - (Photo by David McNew/Getty Images)

(CNN) — NBC and Fox News said in separate statements on Monday that their networks will no longer air the Trump campaign’s racist anti-immigrant advertisement.

NBC was first to announce its decision, doing so after a backlash over its decision to show the 30-second spot during “Sunday Night Football.”

“After further review we recognize the insensitive nature of the ad and have decided to cease airing it across our properties as soon as possible,” a spokesperson for NBC said in a statement.

Fox soon followed suit.

“Upon further review, Fox News pulled the ad yesterday and it will not appear on either Fox News Channel or Fox Business Network,” Marianne Gambelli, Fox News’ president of advertisement sales, told CNN in a statement.

The advertisement aims to motivate Republican turnout by vilifying a group of migrants walking toward the US southern border, wrongly portraying them as invaders and criminals.

Many viewers were stunned when it aired during “Sunday Night Football,” which is one of the most watched programs on television, regularly averaging more than 10 million viewers.

This week’s game likely had a particularly big audience as it featured a highly-anticipated matchup between two of the league’s premier quarterbacks, Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers.

People familiar with the matter told CNN that the advertisement was not submitted to either CBS or ABC.

CNN had previously determined that the Trump campaign’s advertisement was racist and declined to sell airtime for it.

On Saturday, Donald Trump Jr. complained on Twitter that CNN “refused to run” the advertisement.

A CNN spokesperson responded in a tweet, saying, “CNN has made it abundantly clear in its editorial coverage that this ad is racist. When presented with an opportunity to be paid to take a version of this ad, we declined. Those are the facts.”
GRA:FOX showing their true colors.I haven't seen the ad,but FOX deciding against the ad cannot beca good sign.
--GRA

Anonymous said...

If saw part of the ad--very difficult to find in its entirety--and I believe this is not racist,imho.It's like deciding not to show the DC sniper shoot people because "it's racist."--or any other black crime,because "it's racist.".Why FOX went along with censorship of the truth is indefensible.
--GRA

Anonymous said...

THIS IS WHO WE ARE--MEX WHO BEHEADED WHITE 17 YEAR OLD,22 YEARS AGO,WILL GET SCOTUS FORCED RESENTENCING.
By Justin P. Hicks jhicks3@mlive.com

Federico Luis Cruz on Jan. 3, 2018.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI -- A "juvenile lifer" who was 16-years-old when he was convicted of killing and beheading another teen is getting resentenced.

Federico Luis Cruz, 39, of Sparta, was in court Monday, Nov. 5, to present his argument for resentencing to Circuit Judge Dennis Leiber.

Cruz admitted to bludgeoning and suffocating 17-year-old David Lee Crawford in 1996 before cutting off his head and attempting to cut out his heart "as a sacrifice to Satan." He later videotaped himself mutilating the victim's head, which he showed off to a group of his friends.

Cruz is eligible for resentencing because of a June 2012 U.S. Supreme Court ruling that juveniles cannot be sentenced to mandatory life without the possibility of parole. The court's ruling from Miller v. Alabama cited an individual's Eighth Amendment right against cruel and unusual punishment.


The ruling meant that 367 Michigan prisoners serving life sentences without the opportunity of parole from a juvenile conviction would be eligible for re-sentencing.

Taking the stand Monday, Cruz talked about his childhood, the murder of Crawford, and how his outlook on life has changed since being sentenced to life in prison without parole in Dec. 1997 on charges of first-degree murder and mutilation of a body.

After more than an hour of testimony Monday, Kent Count Prosecutor Chris Becker called Cruz "a sociopath" and said he is "irreparably corrupt." He asked Circuit Judge Dennis Leiber to resentence him to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

"What this man did to another human being is not a transient immaturity," Becker said. "This is something substantially and seriously wrong with an individual who would cut off the head of another person and cut out his heart and cut out his spine. There's something wrong with someone like that.
Attorney Andrew Rodenhouse asked Leiber on Monday to adjust Cruz's sentence to include a range of years. He said Cruz would still likely serve a significant period of time in prison before the Michigan Department of Corrections would determine when he could possibly be paroled.

"Is Mr. Cruz so irredeemably corrupt he can never be rehabilitated? I don't believe that," Rodenhouse said. "I've seen it with my own eyes."



Becker agreed that Cruz has shown progress based on his testimony, but said he doesn't deserve to ever get out of prison.

"When you look at people who examined him, yes he clearly was not insane and there was something wrong with him but there's nothing to say he didn't recognize what he was doing. To give the possibility of someone like that, a sociopath, out into society once again, that's where we go back to this is a moral judgement."

Cruz said he had no remorse when he killed Crawford. That's not the case today.


"It's horrible ... it's the worst feeling in the whole world knowing I did that; knowing I took so much from that family; so much from a mother," he said.

Leiber will sentence Cruz on Wednesday afternoon, Nov. 7, in Kent County Circuit Court.

Cruz is housed at Richard A. Handlon Correctional Facility, a level II security prison in Ionia County.
GRA:Isn't "justice" wonderful?
--GR Anonymous