Friday, July 07, 2017

More July 4 Weekend Carnage News: Black, 7-Year-Old Michigan Boy was Shot Three Times While Playing Tag with Friends in the Evening; Unrelated Man was Shot and Killed

 

J'Anthony Bell, 7, was shot three times while playing outside in a Michigan neighborhood. (Source: CNN Newsource)
 

Re-posted by Nicholas Stix


Boy shot 3 times while playing tag with friends
Jul 04, 2017 8:08 A.M. EST
Updated: Jul 04, 2017 8:17 A.M. EST
By Ashleigh Jackson, Digital Producer, Meredith

MUSKEGON HEIGHTS, Mich. – A 7-year-old boy was shot three times when a gunman opened fire in a Michigan neighborhood Sunday evening, police said.

Stray bullets grazed J’Anthony Bell on his face, chest and wrist. The second-grader was playing tag with his friends at a home in Muskegon Heights when he and another man were shot.

“I should’ve never went outside,” J’Anthony told WXMI-TV. “I got shot before I went back home.”

The child’s mother, Ladiere Bell, said she tried to find her son after hearing a loud argument before the shooting. Although the 7-year-old may need surgery to remove bullet fragments from his cheek, Bell said she's grateful his injuries weren't any worse.

“I’m just happy that my baby is alive,” she told the station. “I’ve been here six years and never [knew] that my child would be the one to get hit or grazed three times by a bullet…three bullets.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was going to post this,but to me it was just another act of black stupidity that didn't need reporting--there's so much of it.
The humorous angle of this was when WOODTV sent their white reporter,Ken Kolker,out to interview the boy.The scene was a massive apartment complex.I doubt if Africa has as many wall to wall blacks as this housing project.
The boy stood on the sidewalk and told Kolker,"I thought I wuz gonna die."
This occurring,while a relative sat on the porch in the background,looking proud as a peacock as his little son,nephew,illegitimate whatever, told the TV station of his travails.
"Dat's my boy on TV there",his face seemed to glow.
Crazy blacks.
--GR Anonymous