Wednesday, March 11, 2015

To My Facebook Friends

By Nicholas Stix

I keep getting Facebook messages, and notes from impatient Facebook friends that they await my response. Well, don’t hold your breath. I have had no access to Facebook since February 10, and will have none for the foreseeable future.

Facebook shut me down. The pretext, er, explanation, was that my pc has malware, though my anti-malware programs say otherwise. Facebook demands that I open my pc up to Mark Zuckerberg, to “fix” it. I don’t think so, and so I am going to try and resolve the matter some other way, if that is possible.

On February 10, at 5 or 6 p.m., I got a threatening notice by Blogger, and was shut down by Twitter and Facebook… simultaneously. Each company gave me a different rationale. What are the odds of those three things happening simultaneously, yet for three completely different reasons? One in a million? One in a billion?

Well, a couple of hours later, Twitter relented, and I was able to work around Blogger, but Facebook has remained recalcitrant.

My hunch is that some hater contacted all three companies at the same time, telling them that I’m an unperson. I’ve had this sort of thing happen in the past, where a part-black racist named David Mills sent poison pen letters to my editors, to try and get them to whitelist me. Mills had done the same thing to the late Lawrence Auster. I also know of quite a few bloggers, who have ensured all sorts of mischief from racists and Internet companies, including denial of service attackers, and other leftwing hackery. And of course, Google is in the habit of misrepresenting the numbers of people on their hit lists.

And it’s only going to get worse.

No comments: