Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Joke: There's a Stoner and a Super Genius Sitting on a Bench Waiting on a Bus

Forwarded by RC

There's a stoner and a super genius sitting on a bench waiting on a bus.

The genius gets bored, leans over to the stoner and says, "Hey I'll tell you what, I'll ask you a question and if you don't know the answer you have to give me five bucks. If you ask me a question and I don't know the answer I have to give you fifty bucks."

The stoner says, "Alright, Man."

The genius asks the stoner, "What is the Pythagorean Theory?" The stoner replies, "I don't know," and hands the genius five bucks.

"Okay," the stoner says, "What has three legs going up a hill and four legs going down?" The genius thinks real hard and finally gives up. He hands the stoner fifty bucks and then asks, "So, what is the answer?"

The stoner says, "I don't know," and hands the genius five bucks.

No comments: