Sunday, January 28, 2024

Tucker Carlson speaks in calgary, canada: full speech

By A Colleague

1,305,613 views Jan 25, 2024 #JordanPeterson #TuckerCarlson #JustinTrudeau

Tucker Carlson speaks in calgary, canada: full speech

He reveals that he has some familial roots in Canada that go back centuries.

Tucker: "I have been all over your country. I've been everywhere in your country, and I think it's a remarkable place. And I think people don't quite understand what canada is, because so much of it is bumped up against our border, and I would argue, no offense, that the least impressive places in canada are right up against our border.

"But once you get past that it's just unbelievable. I've been to this city a lot because of your mountains, which I just find beyond belief. Really, the prettiest places I've ever been. This country is the prettiest country I've ever been in.

"The second biggest country in the world, bigger than the United States. Deeper oil reserves than the United States. More natural resources than the United States. And one-ninth the population!

"And when I hear the lunatics who run your government are like 'Our population is growing, we're so excited!" I'm like, "Really, you want to live in a crowded country?" 40 million people in the world's second-biggest country? That sounds like the kinda place I'd wanna live. Like, what are you even talking about, you morons?"

Watch the full speech and a panel discussion with Tucker Carlson, Jordan Peterson, and Danielle Smith here: https://bit.ly/3RCq6cc






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look like fraternal twins in the pic.I didn't think American conservatives were allowed into Canada anymore.Didn't listen to the speech--I can imagine.

--GRA

Anonymous said...

jerry pdx
Lotta square miles in Canada, but most of it is in the frigid arctic region and who wants to live there? When you subtract that region from the warmer, but still fairly cold, southern region where most people live, there's not nearly as much room. Doesn't matter, Trudeau et al are still pushing mass migration to address the "low birthrate problem".

Anonymous said...

Some people in Canada, who support Justin are saying that does foreigner from the USA should never have been allowed into the country to make a speech understand full well even a place like Canada they don’t have free speech as it is in the USA we should be grateful for that, but it would be nice if the Canadiens mimicked and copied what are USA does, but they will not