Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Lachlan Murdoch and Keith Poole’s liberal new york post continues to wage war on its readers

“radical protesters threaten to burn homes of mourners leaving Henry Kissinger memorial service: video”

https://nypost.com/2024/01/27/metro/protesters-harass-mourners-leaving-kissinger-memorial/

By N.S.

Whitelisted (N.S.’ username, but the post’s gauleiter know that I’m registered as N.S. They don’t know, however, that I used to freelance for them in 1998-1999 as Robert Berman)
27 January, 2024

I’m mystified by the post. Its operatives suggest with this story that the protesters were bad guys. And yet, its comments Gauleiter support the same sort of people.

Assuming they even let this comment through, who has had some of my experiences? 90% of the time, I am no longer permitted to comment. I get messages like, “LOG IN TO COMMENT,” whereupon I am never permitted to comment. On the rare occasions when I am seemingly permitted to comment, after about three comments, I start getting the Gauleiter responses “Sure about this? Your post seems to include language which may be considered inappropriate in our community. You can either revise your comment or have it reviewed by a moderator. Learn More,” and then, “Your comment was rejected.” Then all of the comments that appeared to have been permitted are also “disappeared.”

• NYPost Is Great
27 January, 2024

It appears they are designing algorithms on the fly to weed out words that could be hurtful or not for the ears of children. I think that is impossible in this time. However, in essence perhaps not such a bad attempt. They do have to insulate against legal crazy people as well. What works for me is toning it down a bit on some words.

• Cousin Charlie
27 January, 2024

Try the Wall St Journal for 99 cents a week. They block any comments based on 1001 words or phrases, esp. “rigged” or “demented president,” and so on. They hate Trump more than the DNC does. I get “your comment has been deleted” notices up to 10 days after they remain posted. Bizarre.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how the entities(nyt,post)make money.The readers opposed to reading garbage don't buy the rags,and their allies(blacks,mex and p.r.s)can't read English and wouldn't purchase a newspaper if they did.

"It's readers" are no one.

--GRA

Anonymous said...

No ' for "its".My tablet threw it on there and I wasn't paying attention til I pressed send.I don't want to get an "f" from N.S. for punctuation,lol.

--GRA

Anonymous said...

Newspapers everywhere in the old fashion, tape going off the air anyhow, going out of business nobody reads that stuff anymore. They mostly use the Internet.